Homeland Security Venue
College Park Marriott
3501 University Blvd. East
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Stay at the nation's first "green" hotel in College Park, MD
Encounter the rewards of sustainable travel at College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. This hotel was the first in the US to earn the coveted LEEDS-certified designation for eco-friendly buildings. Set in College Park, MD, near the University of Maryland (UMD) main campus, the hotel positions you just 10 miles from Washington, DC. Relax in their stylish rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi and deluxe amenities such as plush bedding, Cable/Satellite TV, a mini fridge and bath robes. Stay fit in their complimentary 24/7 fitness center or visit the beauty salon. Discover the art of American cuisine and cocktails created from locally sourced ingredients at The Common, the hotel restaurant. Feel great about protecting the environment while still living luxuriously at this stylish hotel in College Park, MD.
We have negotiated a special group rate of $169. You must make your reservation no later than Sunday, September 30th 2018. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Book your room by calling 301-985-7300 and let them know you are attending with the IQPC group. or click here to book now!
IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.