Intelligence Analytics eBook: How DHS & the DOD are Leveraging Intelligence Analytics to Protect the Homeland
How is the US Government, from the military to DHS to law enforcement agencies, leveraging intelligent analytics to strengthen national security? Find out in our comprehensive e-book that covers key intelligence analytics budget priorities for the year ahead as well as 3+ case studies on how streamlining analytics and integrating systems will optimize your ability to process, utilize and circulate intelligence.
Table of Contents:
- An Overview of Recent Intelligence Analytics Press, News & Developments
- Intelligence Analytics FY19 Budget Highlights
- Sustaining Our Long-Term Competitive Advantage Through Intelligence and Data Analytics by Lieutenant General Jack Shanahan, OUSDI Director for Defense Intelligence (Warfighter Support)
- Leveraging Information and Joint Operations to Enhance the Nation’s Defense by Mr. Gregory Radabaugh, SES, Director, Joint Information Operations Warfare Center
- Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program Office (PMW 120) for Intelligence Analytics 2018 Meeting by Tim Anderson, DCGS-N Inc 2 APM (PMW 120), US Navy
To receive this ebook via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "HSW18 Conten Request: Intelligence Analytics eBook" in the subject line.
This infographic highlights key components of the President’s 2019 Budget requests of $47.5 billion in net discretionary budget authority for DHS, a $3.4 billion increase from 2018 annualized CR level. Find out:
- Key DHS strategic priorities and areas of investment for FY19
- How the money is allocated between CBP, FEMA, ICE, TSA, USCIS, NPPD, USSS and USCG
Enhancing the Resilience of Federal Cybersecurity: The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program At-A-Glance
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program was designed to provide DHS, along with Federal Agencies with capabilities and tools to identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis, prioritize these risks based on potential impacts, and enable cybersecurity personnel to mitigate the most significant problems first. In this short article, we outline what CDM is, how it's evolved since it's inception 5+ years ago, highlights from the 2017 CDM Tools Industry Day, the current state of CDM implementation and why CDM is the future of federal cybersecurity.
Securing the Homeland in the Age of Catastrophic Terrorism, Cyberwarfare and Extreme Weather Events
The President’s 2019 Budget requests $47.5 billion in net discretionary budget authority for the Department of Homeland Security. As in years past, the 2019 budget continues to focus on strengthening the security of our Nation through increased emphasis on border security, immigration enforcement, cybersecurity and improving our overall law enforcement and national security posture. To elaborate, the 2018 Homeland Security Week team created this infographic to outline DHS’s top 5 strategic priorities for 2019.