Intelligence Analytics eBook: How DHS & the DOD are Leveraging Intelligence Analytics to Protect the Homeland
How is the US Government, from the military to DHS to law enforcement agencies, leveraging intelligent analytics to strengthen national security? Find out in our comprehensive e-book that covers key intelligence analytics budget priorities for the year ahead as well as 3+ case studies on how streamlining analytics and integrating systems will optimize your ability to process, utilize and circulate intelligence.
Table of Contents:
- An Overview of Recent Intelligence Analytics Press, News & Developments
- Intelligence Analytics FY19 Budget Highlights
- Sustaining Our Long-Term Competitive Advantage Through Intelligence and Data Analytics by Lieutenant General Jack Shanahan, OUSDI Director for Defense Intelligence (Warfighter Support)
- Leveraging Information and Joint Operations to Enhance the Nation’s Defense by Mr. Gregory Radabaugh, SES, Director, Joint Information Operations Warfare Center
- Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program Office (PMW 120) for Intelligence Analytics 2018 Meeting by Tim Anderson, DCGS-N Inc 2 APM (PMW 120), US Navy
To receive this ebook via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "HSW18 Conten Request: Intelligence Analytics eBook" in the subject line.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.