Unified, Interagency Requirements to Ensure a Systematic Approach to National Security
With recent threats from various terrorist organizations, radical factions, and lone wolves becoming more and more sophisticated, the need to ensure that our nation’s security at home and abroad are strongly monitored at all times by a multifaceted, interagency effort, is a necessity. Without superb intelligence, operational assets, and flawless unified communication across all stakeholders, the threat of a catastrophic outcome is an ever-increasing reality.
The 10th Annual Homeland Security Week (HSW) will provide homeland security stakeholders with an industry event focusing on further developing the requirements necessary for numerous government agencies, all directly or indirectly responsible for US homeland security, to facilitate a complex, joint, multilayered plan that will combat the evolving threat our country faces – all while ensuring the support of the communities they serve.
What are the Benefits of Attending?
An In-Depth Look at our New Features:
- NEW! Attend our Annual HSW Awards Reception where homeland security leaders are recognized for their continued contributions
- NEW! Visit the Homeland Security Recruitment Pavilion as the private sector and leading government agencies work to recruit and place talent that will support homeland security initiatives for years to come
- NEW! Choose from two tracks focused on intelligence and operational initiatives supporting the homeland security plan moving forward
- NEW! Participate in our Homeland Security Policy Directive Focus Day as we discuss ways to gain public support of critical homeland security initiatives
- NEW! Meet and Interact with our esteemed Homeland Security Week 2015 Advisory Board – an incomparable group of industry leaders
Homeland Security Week 2015 Advisory Board
For over 10 years, IDGA has provided a discussion based platform to encourage and promote advancement in critical areas of homeland security. However in an effort to advance the 2015 iteration of Homeland Security Week, we are partnering with the thought leaders in this community that are working diligently to help support the ongoing improvement efforts. IDGA has worked closely with the leading minds within the Homeland Security community to identify the people closest to the current challenges and future initiatives. As a result, we have brought together a collection of advisors that is unparalleled in this space, with incomparable experience. Meet each of them by attending this year’s annual event.
Homeland Security Recruitment Pavilion
Take the opportunity to support the job creation efforts within the homeland security community. Visit the Homeland Security Recruitment Pavilion as the private sector and leading government agencies together aim to bolster their respective workforces – all while contributing to the positive trend of job creation in the US. If you are a candidate searching, you will have ample opportunity to evaluate the dozens available employment options and how you can best support the current effort to protect our homeland.
Annual HSW Awards Reception
Join us as we launch, the 1st and only of its kind, awards ceremony supporting the Homeland Security community. Countless stakeholders work diligently to advance and perfect the best practices currently in place to protect our national security. Come attend this gala on October 7th as we recognize the leading minds supporting these ongoing efforts!
Homeland Security Week Highlights
Past Conference Photos